Partial Release of Mechanic’s Lien
$10.00 – $25.00
Document that partial payment has been made for the work you have performed with this Texas real estate legal form.
- Designed for contractors, property owners, and other interested parties
- Drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure compliance with mechanic lien laws
- Battle-tested to ensure all necessary details are included
- Quick and easy to download
If you have filed a Mechanic’s Lien Affidavit against a property in Texas, you must release your claim if you receive payment for your work and a release is requested. Statute §53-152 stipulates that a partial release must be recorded no later than 10 days after the payment and written request is received. This Partial Release of Mechanic’s Lien form can be used by the contractor themselves, the debtor, or any other party who has financial interest in the property. Download this and other legal forms online from Texas Legal Forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable