Specific Power of Attorney for Real Estate Transactions
$10.00 – $25.00
Authorize another person to buy, sell, or close on a piece of property on your behalf with this Texas Power of Attorney form for real estate transactions.
- Drafted by an attorney to ensure full compliance with real estate laws
- Streamlines real estate transactions for those who require assistance
- Provides legal documentation of your appointed power of attorney for real estate
- Downloads quickly and easily for immediate use
There are many reasons why you may need to appoint someone to buy, sell, or close on real estate on your behalf. If and when that time comes, you need a power of attorney form that was specifically drafted for real estate transactions. The Specific Power of Attorney for Real Estate Transactions form was drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure that all essential components are included and that the form is compliant with local real estate laws. Buy this and other real estate legal forms online from Texas Legal Forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable