Special Warranty Deed – with Vendor’s Lien
$10.00 – $25.00
Complete real estate transactions that include vendor’s liens with this Texas Special Warranty Deed form.
- Legally documents sellers intentions on warranting title
- Clearly defines all terms of the real estate transaction for efficient filing
- Drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure full legal compliance
- Quick and easy to download in two different formats
When you are a party to a real estate transaction in the state of Texas, you want to be sure that you have all the proper real estate legal forms you need to properly document the sale. This Texas Special Warranty Deed is for sellers who intend to only warrant title during the time he or she has owned the property and a vendor’s lien has been retained. This real estate legal form is battle-tested and was written by an attorney to ensure all important details are included. Download this Special Warranty Deed form and other real estate legal forms online today.
- Format: editable or non-editable