Special Warranty Deed – All Cash
$10.00 – $25.00
Make your all-cash real estate transaction bullet-proof with this Texas real estate legal form.
- Ensures legal protection for buyer and seller in all-cash real estate transactions
- Written by an experienced attorney to ensure full legal compliance
- Battle-tested to ensure no detail is overlooked or left out
- Downloads easily in seconds
No two real estate transactions are the same, and if you are preparing to enter into an all-cash real estate transaction, then you want to be sure that all of your bases are covered. This variation of the Texas Special Warranty Deed is designed to be used when the seller intends to only warrant title since he or she has been in possession of the property and the buyer elects to pay with cash. The form covers all necessary details, including the sale amount of the property and any exceptions to the warranty. Buy your copy of this Texas Special Warranty Deed for cash sales and other Texas real estate legal forms online now.
- Format: editable or non-editable