Mechanic’s Lien Affidavit
$10.00 – $25.00
Legally claim a lien on a property for work you’ve completed with this Texas real estate legal form.
- Drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure relevance and accuracy
- Provides legal recourse for contractors who haven’t been paid for work completed
- Battle-tested Texas legal form to ensure compliance with real estate laws
- Quick and easy to download
As a contractor, you rely on timely payments to keep your business running. There is nothing more frustrating than not getting paid for work that you and your team have completed. This Texas real estate legal form can be used to document your claimed lien on a property for which you performed work without receiving payment, allowing you to start the legal process for recovering the compensation that is owed to you.* Download this and other Texas-specific legal paperwork from Texas Legal Forms today.
*WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing this form — it is advised that you seek legal counsel to ensure timely filing of this form.
- Format: editable or non-editable