Last Will & Testament (Married – with MINOR kids)
$10.00 – $25.00
Use this Texas Last Will & Testament form to memorialize your last wishes under the condition that you are married and you have minor children.
- Specifically designed for married individuals with minor children
- Provides clear legal documentation for your estate upon your passing
- Drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure full legal compliance
- Quick and easy to download and complete
You want to do everything you can to make sure your final wishes are clearly documented upon your passing. This is especially important if you have children who are minors, as you want to be sure that their best interests remain at the forefront when your estate is being settled. This Texas Last Will & Testament form was specifically designed for married individuals who have minor children and it can provide you with the peace of mind you need to know your estate will be handed how you want when you pass away. Download this and other probate legal forms from Texas Legal Forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable