Last Will & Testament (Married – No Kids)
$10.00 – $25.00
Use this Texas Last Will & Testament form to memorialize your last wishes under the condition that you are married, but have no children.
- Specifically designed for married individuals with no children
- Drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure full legal compliance
- Provides clear direction on your final wishes upon your passing
- Quick and easy to download for immediate use
A last will and testament allows you to express your final wishes with regard to how your property and assets are distributed upon your passing. If you have no children, you can use this Last Will & Testament form to clearly define how you want your estate handled when you pass away. This Texas probate legal form gives you the peace of mind you need to know that your affairs will be handled properly in the end. Download this and other probate legal forms online from Texas Legal Forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable