Joint Tenancy Survivorship Agreement
$10.00 – $25.00
Dictate who inherits a dying partner’s interest in a jointly owned property with this Texas probate legal form.
- Clearly outlines the terms of inheritance upon a joint property owner’s passing
- Drafted by a Texas attorney to ensure full compliance with probate law
- Ensures the final wishes of either partner are honored upon their passing
- Downloads quickly and easily
Do you jointly own property together with your spouse, business partner, or someone else? If either of you would like your interest in the property to be inherited by one of your survivors, this probate legal form is a must-have piece of legal documentation. In the absence of this form, the survivor may be unable to inherit your interest in the property, but rather, it will pass through the dying partner’s probate estate. Download this and other probate legal forms online today from Texas Legal Forms.
- Format: editable or non-editable