$10.00 – $25.00
Legally give someone a property with this Texas real estate legal form.
- Allows you to transfer land to another person as a gift
- Contains all necessary language to gift someone your property legally
- Designed to protect the rights of both the grantor and grantee
- Battle-tested to be compliant with all Texas real estate laws
Before you gift someone a property in the state of Texas, it is critical to have all of the legal documentation you need to complete the real estate transfer. A valid gift deed will specify the intent of the grantor, describe the property being gifted, as well as the circumstances of its delivery. The deed must also be in writing and signed by all pertinent parties. If you intend to gift a property to a loved one for no consideration, download this Texas gift deed today.
- Format: editable or non-editable