General Warranty Deed – with Vendor’s Lien (Seller Financed)
$10.00 – $25.00
Legally transfer a seller-financed property with this Texas general warranty deed.
- Allows you to complete real estate transactions that involve vendor’s liens.
- Protects the seller’s, buyer’s, and vendor’s financial interests
- Designed to be compliant with all Texas real estate laws
- Documents the legal owner of the subject property
When you are selling a home, there are a number of forms that must be completed to ensure the financial interests of all involved parties are protected. This Texas general warranty deed form addresses all pertinent details related to the vendor’s lien, the seller’s financing, and the rightful owner of the property once the transaction is complete. It provides the buyer with the assurance that the property has no hidden liens against it, and it documents whether or not the subject property serves as collateral in any loans or debts. Order this Texas general warranty deed and other real estate legal forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable