General Warranty Deed – All Cash
$10.00 – $25.00
Complete all-cash real estate transactions with this Texas general warranty deed form.
- Legally transfers a property from one person to another
- Documents who is the rightful owner of the subject property
- Ensures buyer and seller protection in all-cash real estate transactions
- Battle-tested to ensure compliance with Texas real estate laws
When someone is preparing to buy a house, they want assurance that the property is theirs free and clear of any hidden liens, and that the property is not being used as collateral for another unrelated debt. This Texas general warranty deed form has been specifically designed to be used in all-cash real estate transactions to provide the buyer with a warranty on the property to protect their financial interest in the investment. If you are a seller who is looking to offer your buyer with the highest form of legal protection, download this Texas real estate legal form today.
- Format: editable or non-editable