Environmental Indemnity Agreement
$10.00 – $25.00
Protect your mortgaged property in Texas with the right legal paperwork.
- Assures all properties that the subject property is not contaminated
- Ensures lender indemnification in the event the borrower contaminates the property
- Battle-tested legal form to protect lenders’ investments
- Designed with Texas real estate laws in mind
As a lender who provides funds for real estate transactions, you want to ensure that your financial interests in the mortgaged property are protected. If the property is contaminated by potentially hazardous environmental conditions, your investment could be impacted. This real estate legal form is specifically designed to provide extra insurance that the subject property is not contaminated and that your borrower will not do anything to contaminate it. The form was drafted to be in compliance with Texas real estate laws and to address all pertinent environmental contamination concerns. Download your Texas Environmental Indemnity Agreement today.
- Format: editable or non-editable