Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
$10.00 – $25.00
Buy real estate legal forms that provide an alternative to formal foreclosure.
- Created to protect the financial interests of lienholders
- Offers homeowners an alternative to foreclosure to preserve their credit
- Easily resolve foreclosure situations with a battle-tested legal form
- Allows lienholders to reclaim their property quickly and easily
As a lienholder, you provide individuals with loan products that allow them to make their home ownership dreams a reality. However, from time to time, they may not be able to hold up their end of the bargain. A Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure form can be used when your borrower is agreeable to giving back the property to you without the hassle of going through a formal foreclosure. This allows you to reclaim your property to prepare it for another buyer, and it helps the homeowner preserve their credit score. Download this and other real estate legal forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable