General Warranty Deed – with Vendor’s Lien
$10.00 – $25.00
Complete real estate transactions that include vendor’s liens with this Texas general warranty deed form.
- Transfer property from one party to another with this real estate legal form
- General warranty deed documents the rightful owner of a property
- Protects the financial interests of all involved parties
- Designed to be compliant with all Texas real estate laws
When an individual purchases a home, they want legal assurance that they own the property with no strings attached. They may want confirmation that there are no hidden liens against the property, or that the home is not being used as collateral for an unrelated debt. This Texas general warranty deed form has been specifically designed to be used in real estate transactions that involve a vendor’s lien in order to protect the financial interests of all parties involved. If you want to offer your buyer the highest form of legal protection for their real estate transaction, download this Texas real estate legal form today.
- Format: editable or non-editable