Durable Power of Attorney
$10.00 – $25.00
Ensure your best interests are protected with this Texas Durable Power of Attorney form.
- Designed to ensure your best interests in the event you become incapacitated
- Legal power of attorney only goes into effect upon your incapacitation
- Battle-tested probate legal form drafted by a Texas attorney
- Quick and easy to download
Do you have a plan in place to preserve your legal rights and best interests in the event you become incapacitated? This Texas probate legal form allows you to do just that, appointing someone you trust to make legal decisions related to your estate, finances, and other important assets. The Durable Power of Attorney form only springs into effect upon your incapacitation, so you don’t have to worry about the premature transfer of decision-making abilities. Order this and other probate legal forms online from Texas Legal Forms today.
- Format: editable or non-editable